Terms & Conditions
BoldKiln.com is the web platform of BoldKiln Services LLP which aims to be a full spectrum solution provider for startups and entrepreneurs.
We offer a host of services and are working to refine and improve the platform - and some of this requires tracking user behaviour and capturing minimal user data.
BoldKiln.com provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Bold Kiln under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Bold Kiln communicate with you about offers from Bold Kiln and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact number, address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to participate on the site, forum, contests, use of softwares, articles, white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
Bold Kiln may share your information with its business partners who sponsor an event, white paper downloads, contest, or promotion; or who jointly offer a service or feature with BoldKiln.com.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender email id with details of the correction requested.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Bold Kiln web site, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Bold Kiln or its affiliates may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information; our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com.
Bold Kiln may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
We transfer information about you if Bold Kiln is acquired by or merged with another company.
If necessary for the purpose of investigation, prevention or taking action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical/ software-related safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law, the information would be shared with the investigating authority on careful perusal of their identity and the threat so perceived. The notice of the same would be given to the subscriber/visitor/user as and when such sharing takes place.
Bold Kiln reserves the right to use the information to provide the user a more personalized online experience. Bold Kiln provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Bold Kiln is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
Bold Kiln is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and user shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Bold Kiln is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort user may incur from dealing with any third party.
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide you the services that you have requested.
- Tell you about exciting offers which we think you will value.
- Customize the content and advertising that you see on BoldKiln.com.
- Improve your experience on BoldKiln.com.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
How to contact us:
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
Access to and use of this site (BoldKiln.com) is provided by BoldKiln Services LLP subject to the following terms:
- By using BoldKiln.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of BoldKiln.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use BoldKiln.com
- Bold Kiln may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Bold Kiln LLP. Your continued use of BoldKiln.com after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use BoldKiln.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any BoldKiln.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of BoldKiln.com content requires the prior written permission of Bold Kiln LLP.
- You agree to use BoldKiln.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of BoldKiln.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within BoldKiln.com.
Disclaimer of Liability
Online Community does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on BoldKiln.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons found in BoldKiln.com.
You can access other sites via links from BoldKiln.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their content / advertising / etc.
Bold Kiln LLP is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- (a) Loss of data;
- (b) Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- (c) Loss of business;
- (d) Loss of opportunity;
- (e) Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- (f) losses suffered by third parties; or
- (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of BoldKiln.com regardless of the form of action.
Third Party Material On BoldKiln.com
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on BoldKiln.com. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
You will also see curated content from various third party websites on Boldkiln.com. We accept no responsibility for the content of material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Text Submission To BoldKiln.com
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our blog service. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on BoldKiln.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
- You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
- You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses; We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Graphic Material Submission To BoldKiln.com
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on BoldKiln.com, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address). Please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
These terms may vary from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to BoldKiln.com, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.
Indian Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970; Trademarks Act, 1999; Companies Act, 2013; and all other Amendment Acts which have been passed by the legislature or would be passed in the time that the User is in a legal relationship with Bold Kiln.
Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Trademarks
This is to state that the copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Bold Kiln OR as detailed from the original source from where they have been collected / curated / republished, and are protected under applicable Indian laws.
You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Bold Kiln or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limited Permission to Copy
Bold Kiln grants you permission to only access and make personal use of the Site and You agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on Bold Kiln's Site / Service, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Site / Service either directly or indirectly, except with the express consent of Bold Kiln However, you may print or download extracts from these pages for your personal / individual, non-commercial use only. You must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal / individual use.
Bold Kiln forbids you from any attempts to resell or put to commercial use any part of the Site; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the Site / Service; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except for Bold Kiln or you) in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Service on the Site, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site.
No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission. Requests to republish Bold Kiln material for distribution should be addressed to contact@boldKiln.com